Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cybercrime prevention act of 2012 in the Philippines is approved!



Cybercrime prevention law of 2012 in the Philippines is approved!

I have not known or seen anybody yet, who’ve been accused of the new law. Especially bullying! But I’ve seen it, ‘till now, every day on facebook about people criticizing and bullying other people. I remember like a lot of time. Manny Pacquaio has been criticized on the internet. Yes, those people who are very pathetic! I always get a fight when I heard people criticizing other people! Especially when they criticize someone who is very successful in their own right! And then the one who criticize is nothing! Basically like garbage! Just a big mouth! How about the cybersex? I know this happen a lot in my country.  Good thing and I’m glad this law is approved!  So, those abusive, pathetic and critical people will be hesitant! I’m just so overwhelmed about this! 

Anyway, these are the things that we need to be careful in using the internet:


  1. Libel – example of these are criticizing, bullying, or ruining someone reputation without any proves. (So be careful little mouth!). You can be imprisoned up to 12 years for this!
  2. Cybersex
  3. Computer-Related fraud
  4. Computer-Related identity theft
  5. Illegal Access to a computer system (hacking)

So, let’s be careful and be responsible so we don’t get in trouble! I’m not sure about here in the US if there’s already a law about these especially the libel part. If you know, please comments below and let us know! Thank you!

Please watch the video below from GMA news for more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment