Saturday, October 6, 2012

Preview Magazine October Issue

Preview Magazine October Issue featuring; Jessy Mendiola, Georgina Wilson, Karylle, Kathryn Bernardo, Sarah Lahbati, Shaina Magdayao, Carla Abellana, Isabelle Daza, Iya Villania, Janine Gutierrez, Bela Padilla, Grace Lee, Angeline Quinto, and Melai Cantiveros.

When I heard that Melai Cantiveros will be featured in the october issue of preview magazine, I immediately google the magazine to find it out. I just like Melai, I enjoyed watching her, she is naturally funny. So, I found the magazine on the stylebible.ph website and true enough she was there!

The magazine also covers some of my favorite Philippine showbiz girls or the bench girls. So, I found a behind the scene pictorial and thought to share since I can't buy the magazine 'coz I'm here in the US..I just hope you guys in the Philippine will grab a copy of the magazine! Here is the behind the scene pictorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment