Thursday, September 6, 2012

My little AJ

This is Andrew John "AJ". He is 6 years old, soon to be 7. I just can't wait when he become teenager! I don't know, but I just feel excited for him. I think teenager is the most interesting stage of life. You know, the hormones changes! This is the time when you started to have crushes, puppy love hehehe... I just remember, Oh those days when I couldn't sleep and eat but thinking about my crushes and all the love letters..LOL...This is the time also when they want to be independent, sometimes they become rebellious! For now, he started to give us headaches, sometimes :(...I just hope my AJ will stay as very good kid as he is now. You know, always listening to me! It is not easy to be parent if you want your kids to be successful with their life. Giving them the life to see the beauty and wonders of the world, feeding them, providing shelter is just not enough. Nurturing and discipline is very important!

Let me just give you some verses of the bible that says about nurturing and disciplining of our children. And these, I deeply believe and apply  for my son. 
  1. Proverbs 13:24 says, “He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him."
  2. Proverbs 22:6 says "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."
     
  3. Ephesians 6:4 says "And, fathers, do not provoke your children to anger; but bring them up (nourish them) in the discipline (training, nurture) and instruction of the Lord."
  4.  4.  Proverbs 29:17 says "Correct your son, and he will give you comfort, He will also delight your soul."
     
  5. Proverbs 19:18 says "Discipline your son while there is hope, And do not desire his death."
Anyway, the first video is he took it by himself.. I didn't know how he did this. I was in the room folding up the clothes. He took my cell phone and took a video of himself..I think it was funny especially when he gobbled up the spicy nagaraya and half gallon of milk LOL, no, he couldn't eat all of those! He was just being goofy!

 
 
The next video is completely acting goofy! By the way, he likes this music because it's one of the soundtrack of the movie cars. He like that movie a lot.


I always love to watch concerts on the dvd, so sometimes we would watch the eagles and toto together. I think he likes to be a guitarist. But unfortunately we don't have guitar in the house so instead, he use the tennis rocket LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment